About World Trade Park in Jaipur (WTP in Jaipur)
A beautiful magnificent man-made building of Jaipur, the World Trade Park is known for its beautiful unique architecture. The beauty of the World Trade Park attracts so many visitors that people can’t take their eyes off it. It was built keeping in mind that the world trade can be promoted in the city of Jaipur.
The World Trade Park is the only place for complete entertainment, food and shopping. You can also enjoy movies here at Cinepolis. It has entertainment facilities for people of all age groups including women, men, children and the elderly. Food from different parts of the world has been delivered to this one place. The World Trade Park enjoys the many facilities of the world for its visitors. There is no entrance fee to the World Trade Park, so everyone can get here for free, and multi-storey parking has been arranged so that people getting out of their vehicles don’t have any problems parking.
WTP Jaipur Owner
The owner of the World Trade Park in the Jaipur Mall (wtp Jaipur) is Shahrukh Khan.
Architecture of WTP in Jaipur (World Trade Park)
World Trade Park is also known for its trade and beautiful design. The story of its beauty is such that people who come here do not get tired of taking pictures. This beautiful grand building is divided into two parts named North Block and South Block. These two buildings are separated from each other by the Stadsstraat. Both buildings are connected by a bridge. Under water, restaurants, auditoriums, banquet halls and luxury hotels are being built here.
Hanging from the ceiling of the World Trade Park is a display system where 24 projectors show an image. This 13-storey building (including basement) spread over an area of 1,300,000 square meters, this beautiful complex has more than 200 shops and stores. It is equipped to park 3000 cars at the same time.
What to do around WTP in Jaipur (World Trade Park)
Every traveler who visits Jaipur gets a selfie from WTP to mark their visit. The trendy wonder can be found on JLN marg near Gaurav Towers in Malviya Nagar. Here can be a list of places of interest near World Trade Park with their individual distances to WTP –
- Jawahar Circle Garden (2 km from World Trade Park Jaipur)
- Birla Mandir (4.1 miles from WTP in Jaipur)
- Albert Hall (7.7 km from World Trade Park Jaipur)
- Hawa Mahal (6 miles from Wtp in Jaipur)
- Amer Fort (20.2 km from World Trade Park Jaipur)
WTP – World Trade Park in Jaipur Facts
If you go for a walk somewhere it is very important to know where it is so that you will enjoy wandering there if you visit it just like if you are going to visit the World Trade Park Jaipur then you It is necessary to know some facts about it. For that we have given 5 facts about wtp jaipur.
- Fact #1: It took only two years of work to complete the construction of the mall.
- Fact #2: IIt was inaugurated by Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan who is also an investor of World Trade Park.
- Fact #3: WTP opened to the public in 2012.
- Fact #4: It is one of the largest malls in Bharat with eleven floors.
- Fact #5: In the construction of WTP, Rs.350 Crores cost Comes (more than USD 50000000).
Opening and Closing Time WTP (World Trade Park in Jaipur)
|Monday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 8:00 PM|
Restaurants near WTP in Jaipura
The pleasure of shopping in WTP in Jaipur increases when we shop with refreshments. The complete information about the restaurants around the WTP in Jaipur is shown here so that you can taste the delicious dishes with a low budget. The distance from your favorite restaurant to the WTP in Jaipur is also shown here.
- Semi-light roasters
- Boisson The Blend Company
- Fast Trax
- DholaMaru- Hotel Clarks America
- burger king
- Shree Maya Restaurant
- The yellow pepper
Hotels near WTP in Jaipura
If you are looking for a good hotel to stay next to WTP in Jaipur, here are some good hotels.
- OYO 8936 Hotel Royal Park- (26.8 m from World Trade Park in Jaipur)
- Hotel Royal Park- (40.5 m from WTP in Jaipur)
- Ethnic hotel residence (900m from World Trade Park in Jaipur)
- Kesar D Villa- (720m from WTP in Jaipur)
- Ritz Residence (830m from World Trade Park in Jaipur)
- OYO 8051 Hotel Yesh Palace- (920m from WTP in Jaipur)
- Hotel KG Residence- (740m from World Trade Park in Jaipur)
- Hotel Vachi Inn- (690m from World Trade Park in Jaipur)
- Cordon Vay- (150m from World Trade Park in Jaipur)
- Hotel Parv- (150m from WTP in Jaipur)
How to reach the WTP in Jaipur
WTP is extremely well connected to every part of the city by buses, taxis, cars and cabs. Here can be a list of the nearest airports, train stations and bus stations from WTP.
- Jaipur International Airport (JP) (2.8 km from WTP in Jaipur)
- Durgapura Railway Station Jaipur (5.8 km away from World Trade Park Jaipur)
- Gandhi Nagar Railway Station Jaipur (4.2 km away from WTP Jaipur)
- Jaipur Railway Station (9.4 km away from WTP in Jaipur)
- Sindhi Camp Bus Stand (11 km from World Trade Park in Jaipur)
Frequently Asked Questions about WTP Jaipur – World Trade Park in Jaipur
Question 1. who owns the world trade park?
Anoop Bartariya is the chairman and manager of WTP.
Question2. Is there an entrance fee for visitors??
No, access is free for everyone at WTP.
Question3. Is the parking facility offered at WTP?
Yes, multi-level parking is accelerated at World Trade Park in Jaipur.
Question4. Is the shopping center accessible in a different way?
Yes, World Trade Park can be accessed in several ways.
Question5. Which hotels are close to World Trade Park Jaipur?
Question6. What are some restaurants close to WTP Jaipur?
Question7. What attractions are close to World Trade Park Pvt. Ltd? Attractions near World Trade Park in Jaipur?
I hope you find this article helpful. Appreciate our efforts by sharing it with your friends online and like us on Facebook. And if any information is incorrect or changed, please give a suggestion by commenting below.