Downloading photos from Facebook is extremely easy, but when it comes to video, difficulties arise. There are some videos that you like very much but they are difficult to download. Today we will tell you how to download any favorite video on Facebook to your computer. Facebook is the most active social media platform in the world and thousands of people signup on it every day. Facebook is mainly used to make new friends, talk to existing friends, share messages, share videos, and photos. It can be said that Facebook is a platform where users can increase their social network. Facebook is also being used by businessmen to reach out to target customers. One of the most special features of Facebook is the availability of online pictures, videos, and messages on its platform. Downloading photos from Facebook is extremely easy, but when it comes to video, difficulties arise. There are some videos that you like very much but they are difficult to download. Today we will tell you how to download any favorite video on Facebook to your computer.
Note: You must have a desktop computer and a good Internet connection to download Facebook videos. Apart from this, it is also necessary to have Chrome installed.
- Open Google Chrome and go to the App Store
- Now search ‘Facebook Video Downloader’ and search for the ‘Add to Chrome’ button and download the extension in your Chrome browser.
- A prompt will appear on your screen asking you to confirm the installation. Now click on the Add button.
- After the extension is installed, you will be able to see a Facebook icon in the top right corner of the browser screen.
- Now login to your Facebook account and find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and when it is playing, click on the Facebook icon shown on your browser.
- After this a small window will open, here you can select the quality of the video like SD or HD. Apart from this, you can also choose the location of the video to be saved on your PC.
- Now the video will be downloaded on your PC and you can watch your favorite video whenever you want without an internet connection.
It is worth noting that not all videos available on Facebook are available for download. It depends on the uploader of the video whether it allows the download or not. If the video is available for download, a globe icon will appear where the video is posted and if the video cannot be downloaded, you will see a lock icon.