Delhi is an attractive city for tourists as well as being the capital of India. Tourists from different parts of the world come here to see the very attractive places of Delhi. Similarly, a large number of tourists from Jaipur city also come to visit Delhi. In such a situation, when tourists go somewhere outside to other cities, then there is a need for adequate planning such as for how many days to go on tourism, how much budget is there, in which hotel to stay and most importantly through which medium to go.
In such a situation, abundant information has been provided here to go from Jaipur to Delhi so that people going to Delhi have to face less problems.
The distance from Jaipur City to Delhi varies by different means. If we talk about the road, then this distance is about 261 KM, so if this journey is covered then it takes about 4 to 4:30 hours. On the other hand, if this distance is covered by airplane, then this distance is only 235 km. Facility is available for traveling by airplane from Jaipur International Airport to Indira Gandhi Airport in New Delhi. This complete information is provided in the table in the short below.
|Distance from Jaipur to Delhi is
||262 Kms Approx
|Distance from Jaipur to Delhi by Flight is
|Approx Travel Time for Distance from jaipur to Delhi via Road is
|Nearest Airport in Jaipur
||Jaipur International Airport
|Nearest Airport in Delhi
||Indra Gandhi Airport
Quick Information about Jaipur
- City: Jaipur
- State: Rajasthan
- Country: India
- Nearest Railway Station: Jaipur (JP)
- Nearest Airport: Jaipur International Airport
- Nearest Bus Stand: Jaipur
Quick Information about Delhi
- City: Delhi
- State: National Capital Territory Of Delhi
- Country: india
- Nearest Railway Station: Delhi Jn (NDLS)
- Nearest Airport: Indra Gandhi
- Nearest Bus Stand: Delhi
Distance from Jaipur to Delhi by Bus
Many times people do not have any personal means of their own, with the help of which they can travel from Jaipur to Delhi. In such a situation, keeping in mind the convenience of the people, private buses are run from Jaipur to Delhi, with the help of which this journey can be covered in very less money. But many times it has been seen that due to lack of information about buses, many types of problems have to be faced such as missing buses, wasting time by standing for a long time at the bus stand, etc.
Keeping all these circumstances in mind, here along with the name of the buses, their timetable, fare and whether they have AC or not, complete information has been provided here so that any tourist has to face less problems.
|Virendra Janta Travels
Best Places To Visit in Delhi
If you are going to Delhi, then we have given some good places to visit, so that you can easily visit your favorite places in Delhi.
- Lotus Temple
- Birla Mandir
- Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir
- Sis Ganj Sahib Gurudwara
- Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir
- Red Fort
- Hauz Khas Complex
- Qutb Complex
Best Hotels in Delhi to Stay
If you are going to visit Delhi, then you have the most problem to stay there. First of all, you should find a good hotel to stay there. The solution to this problem is on jaipurchallo.com. We have given some good hotels here that will make it easier for you to find a hotel in Delhi.
- Fortune Park Boulevard – Member ITC Hotel Group:- Fortune Park Boulevard is a very good hotel in Delhi. This hotel has Free cancelation and free wifi facility. The fare of this hotel starts from Rs. 6500 and the rating is around 4 and is located at Dera More Chattarpur Mandir Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110074
- The Park New Delhi:- The Park New Delhi is located at 15, Sansad Marg, Hanuman Road Area, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001 and this hotel is one of the top good hotels in Delhi. Here you get free morning breakfast, swimming pool, wifi. To stay in The Park New Delhi, you have to pay 3500 rupees.
- Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport :- Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport is located in NH-8, near Mahipalpur Extension, Block R, Mahipalpur Village, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037. To stay in Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport you will have to pay 2700 rupees. In Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport you get free wifi, swimming pool. There is no cancellation money here.
- Roseate House:- Roseate House is located at Asset 10, Northern Access Rd, Aerocity, Hospitality District, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037. Roseate House is a very good hotel in Delhi, you will have to pay 4300 rupees to stay in this hotel. In Roseate House you can get Free Cancellation, Free WiFi and Swimming pool.
- Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity:- Pride Plaza Hotel Aerocity is located in Hospitality District Asset 5A, Aerocity, Delhi 110037. In this hotel you can use Swimming pool, wifi for free and you will have to pay 2500 rupees to stay here.
Best Restaurants in Delhi
If you are going to Delhi and you arrange to stay there, then it is very important to have a good restaurant to eat in Delhi. To solve this problem, we have given the names of some good restaurants Names in Delhi so that you can choose any restaurant from those names and go to it and enjoy your day.
- Indian Accent
- Sagar RatnaWasabi by Morimoto
- Olive Bar & Kitchen
- Andhra Bhavan
- Artusi Ristorante
- Baba Ka Dhaba
- Bo Tai
- Café Lota
- Town Hall
- Rajinder De Dhaba
- Leo’s Pizzeria