Jaipur is not only a tourist place but also a top destination for shopping. It is dotted with countless bustling shops and markets. When you visit Jaipur, you can buy everything from copperware, gemstones, textiles and much more. You get these things sold in every shop and market of Jaipur. There are a number of shopping areas in Jaipur. All these places are frequented by locals and tourists all year round.
The most popular bazar of Jaipur is Bapu Bazar Jaipur. Apart from an abundance of palaces and forts, Havelis, natural beauty, shopping areas of Jaipur have always been the main reason to attract tourists from all over the world from time to time. Bapu Bazaar is known for the largest number of shoppers.
List of shops in Bapu Bazar Jaipur
Location of Bapu bazar in Jaipur
Bapu Bazar is located in the heart of the pink city. The bazaar with its appeal, crowds and availability of Rajasthani products has made itself the biggest shopping destination. The variety of products available in the market attracts a large number of people for shopping. Shoppers can buy a variety of traditional Rajasthani products ranging from textiles, perfumes, products made from camel leather, etc.
Famous items sold at Bapu Bazar in Jaipur
Mojari shoes found in the markets of Bapu Bazar in Jaipur are selling like hot cakes. Mojari comes there in unique embroidery patterns, these shoes are especially preferred by tourists. This kind of footwear is so unique and hardly found in other parts of India or the world. These shoes are made of camel skin. These shoes are so affordable that it gives an advantage in the sale.
In addition to the mojari shoes, the more expensive leather products are also a favorite of the tourists. The sandstone and marble products along with the various handicraft products available in the Bapu Bazaar bring out the spirit of Rajasthan. Handicraft items are the best things you can buy in this bazaar.
Unique things to sell at Bapu Bazar in Jaipur
Bargaining is common in this Bapu Bazar in Jaipur. It is a skill that the tourists need to know to get the best price of a product or thing. The more they will learn to negotiate, the better the buyer will be.
Moreover, it is not always necessary to buy, one can just walk past the shops or do a bazaar tour. While wandering through the shops, the tourists will witness the shaking effect and cheerful environment of Bapu Bazar in Jaipur.
Places to Eat in Bapu Bazar
If you think that due to the inevitable traffic and busy streets you will miss out on those exceptionally delicious street snacks at Bapu Bazar in Jaipur then you must try these places like INDIAN ICE CREAM AND KULFI FALUDA, NEW BOMBAY SANDWICH, RAM CHANDRA CHAT BHANDAR. These places are the most tried and tested places in Bapu Bazaar.
Best time to visit Bapu Bazar Jaipur
If you want to shop more and more, the best season to visit Jaipur is between October and March. These months are the best for sightseeing and shopping.
Bapu Bazar jaipur times
It opens every day at 10am and closes at 11pm. You can avoid rush hours and the best time to visit Bapu Bazar in Jaipur is early evening. You will get less audience at this point.
How To Reach Bapu Bazar Jaipur?
It is located in Chaura Rasta, about 4 km from the train station. The easiest way to get to the bazaar is to take private taxis or auto rickshaws from any part of the city.
Nearest hotels from Bapu Bazar Jaipur
- Great Uniara. A Heritage Hotel – Jawaharlal Nehru Marg | Near Trimurti Circle, Jaipur 302004, India
- Golden Tulip Jaipur – MI Road | Opposite GPO, Jaipur 302001, India
- OYO 2105 Hotel Royal Sheraton – 76 near Hawa Mahal | Near Hawa Mahal, behind Kale Hanuman Ji Ka Mandir
- Hotel Diggi Palace – Diggi House, Shivaji Marg, Sawai Ram Singh Road | C-scheme
- Golden Tulip Essential Jaipur – MI Road | Near GPO opposite Lakshmi complex, Jaipur 302001, India
Nearest Hospitals from Bapu Bazar Jaipur
- Janata Eye Hospital –
348-349, Chaura Rasta Rd, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- Goyal Hospital – Chaura Rasta Rd, Telepara, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Shri Mukund Chikitsalya – 269, Johari Bazar Rd, Johri Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- ESICI Hospital – Johari Bazar Rd, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Gas stations near Bapu Bazar Jaipur
- HP GASOLINE PUMP – AGARWAL MOTORS – Jaipur Tower, Rajasthan, MI Road, Sindhi Camp, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Bharat Gas Pump – MI Road, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- HP Gas Pump – Ajmeri Gate, Mirza Ismail Road, Jayanti Market, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Bharat Petroleum, Gas Pump – Kailash Chand & Co – AJMERI GT JAIPUR, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
ATM in Bapu Bazar Jaipur
- ICICI BANK ATM – Harish Candar marg, Indra Bazar, Ajmeri Gate, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001.
- Tamilnad Commercial Bank – 1990, Bapu Bazar, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- HDFC Bank ATM – SN 85&86, Pandya Bhawan, Johari Bazar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- State Bank ATM – Johari Bazar Rd, Sanganeri Gate, Bapu Bazar, Pink City, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- JA Bank ATM – Navjeevan Plaza, Ground Floor and 1st Floor, MI Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
Nearby Railway Station, Bus Stop, Airport of Bapu Bazar Jaipur
- Jagatpura Railway Station – 12.8 km.
- Sanganer train station – 15.5 km
- Gandhi Nagar Railway – 7.5 km
- Jaipur Railway Station, Jaipur – 5.3 km.
- Durgapura Railway Station – 10.6 km.
- Jaipur International Airport – 11.3 km.
- Sindhi Camp Bus Stand- 2.6 km
Hunger in Bapu Bazar Jaipur
- Laxmi Mishthan Bhandar – No. 98, 99, Johari Bazar Rd, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (Namkeen Ghar – Johari Bazar Rd, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- Barfiwala sweets – Johari Bazar, Haldion Ka Rasta, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- Samrat Restaurant – Shop No. 273, Choura Rasta, Pink City, Bapu Bazar, Biseswarji, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302003
- (5) paratha shop – 22 paratha gali ghee walo ka rasta johari bazar jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
Must read :- Nehru Bazar in Jaipur
Once you are done with Bapu bazar in Jaipur, you can visit all other places near bapu bazar Jaipur like Shitla Mata Mandir, Ganga Mata Mandir, Murli Manohar Temple and Sri ram jal mandir. These are some temples that you can visit nearby.
(1) sri shitala mata mandir (41.0 km via NH52)
If you are looking for the famous Sheetla Mata temples in Rajasthan to do prayers, you must visit this temple. This is a must visit temple in Jaipur.
(2) Ganga Mata Mandir (2.0 km via Ramganj Bazar Rd)
Jaipur is a perfect destination for a great time enjoying the attractions of this popular tourist spot. You can get imbued with the spirit of adventure that you can explore at Ganga Mata mandir.
(3) Murlimanohar Mandir (850 via Link Rd and Chaura Rasta Rd)
This temple was built by Queen Ranawatji, wife of the then Maharaja Shri Ratan Singhji. She was a devotee of Lord Krishna and in a vein of inspiration.
(4) Sri Ram Jal Mandir (350m via Link Rd and Ganga Mata Ki Gali)
Sri ram jal mandir is a perfect destination for a great time with your loved ones. You can enjoy the attractions of this popular tourist spot.
Must read: Government Jobs in Jaipur
Frequently Asked Questions about Bapu Bazar Jaipur
Question 1. What to Found in Bapu Bazar Jaipur?
ans. Unlimited options for shopping including lahnga choli, salwar suit and handcrafted marble idols. Handmade home decor, gifts, paintings, printed bedspreads, cushion covers, fabric and more.
Question2. Bapu Bazar Jaipur is open on Sundays?
ans. Bapu Bazar is open all week. But apart from that, bapu bazar is closed on Sundays.
Question3. What is the opening and closing time of Bapu Bazar Jaipur?
ans. Normally all shops in Bapu Bazar Jaipur are open from 01:00 to 20:00
If you like this article about Bapu Bazar Jaipur, please share it with your friends and relatives to appreciate our work.